Quick note on Progress on upcoming releases from D101 Games
1. OpenQuest Adventures about 50% art complete, hoping to see it out by the end of this month 🙂
2. OpenQuest Online SRD 75% done, eta end of this month as well.
3. River of Heaven: Last Witness in layout, commisioning art.
4. Crypts and Things Remastered: In internal playtest, Kickstarter opens March 1st.
5. Project Darklight: Bad news gone back into design phase after intial feed back identified Wordplay was a bad fit system wise. Good news have already got a new simplier system that fits it like a glove. Rewrite commences, hope to have it back out to playtest asap.
6. Gloranthan Adventures 2: Red Sun Rising in final stages of layout 🙂
2 thoughts on “Upcoming releases”
That is a bit of a disappointment about Project Darklight Newt.
Personally I think something like Wordplay does fit the Cyberpunk genre really well, but I guess a lot is down to play-styles.
I can see from the above that you are busy (and I especially don’t want to delay Red Sun Rising) but I would be interested in hearing in a bit more detail about what kind of things didn’t work very well with Wordplay.
Hey, you didn’t see 2 years + playtesting go down the drain in the realisation that you’d been forcing the design of your game to work within the constraints of Wordplay 🙂
But back to the drawing board 😉